- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the App, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- The security procedures Multinetz have in place to protect against the unauthorized disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information; and
- How to update or correct any inaccuracies in the personally identifiable information that you provide to Multinetz.
Information Collection and Use
Multinetz require registration to download and use the App. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information means information that can be used to identify and contact you such as your name, email address, password, postal mailing/delivery address, payment method, and telephone number, as well as other information when such information is combined with your personal information. At your option, you may also provide demographic information such as your gender or age, but this information is not required. Multinetz may use and disclose this demographic information in aggregate form only in accordance with the “Aggregate Information” section below.
In addition to the personally identifiable information that we collect from you during the registration process, we may collect data about you that you voluntarily provide to us via email or other communications from you.
Multinetz will use your personally identifiable information to:
- register you to download and use the App;
- respond to you regarding communications that you have sent;
- fulfill your requests;
Multinetz will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party other than as follows:
- if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority;
- to protect the safety of others; or
- to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Multinetz participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Multinetz’s assets.
The App may track aggregated data about its users in order to determine the percentage of male and female users, the age range of users, and other relevant data. Multinetz may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyze trends and for statistical purposes related to consumer preferences, target advertising and promotions and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Multinetz may also disclose aggregate information to third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes on the App.
Multinetz recognize the privacy interests of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The App is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we endeavor not to collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. The App is targeted to adults and not to children under 13. While individuals under the age of 18 (but at least 13 years of age) may utilize the App, they may do so only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
To the extent you provide your personally identifiable information, it will be stored on secure servers that are not accessible by third parties.
Reviewing/ Correcting/Updating Personally Identifiable Information
Multinetz provides you with the ability to review and correct any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided and to delete your user profile by contacting Multinetz at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.